Registration Important Dates Organizing Committee Research Tour
ICOMOI 2019 is the 2nd International Conference on Oral Microbiology & Oral Immunology to be organized by MySOMOI in collaboration with Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) and Malaysian Journal of Medicine and Health Sciences (MJMHS)
Theme: New Frontiers in Mucosal Cancer Therapy
Academicians, Clinicians, Research Assistants, Nurses, Postgraduate Students, Postdoctoral Researchers, Industrial employee
Benefits of attending ICOMOI 2019
- Connecting with scholars and scientists in the field of Mucosal cancer therapy
- Opportunity to publish accepted abstracts in Malaysian Journal of Medicine and Health Sciences (MJMHS)
- Opportunity to publish accepted full papers in Annals of Dentistry University of Malaya Areas to be covered
- Tumour immunology
- Oral health in mucosal cancers.
- Mucosal immunity
- Immunotherapies and immunoprophylaxis.
- Microbiomes and cancers.
- Microbiomes and immunity.
- Mathematical modelling and deep learning in precision therapy and personalized medicine.
Mucosal immunity is the first line of defence against foreign invasion. It is also the site of interaction between food and microbiome and education of the immune system. Regulation and communication between these components are important to strike a balance to maintain a healthy body. Various important cancers arise from the mucosal tissues and contribute to the increase of cancer incidence and number of deaths. Causes of cancer are still guesstimated and treatment outcome remains unsatisfactory. The role of the immune system in preventing cancers is long known and immunotherapy has become a household word. However, complete success is yet to be achieved due to the complexity of cancer as well as immune response. Mucosal immunity holds untold promises in the power of the immune system to eradicate cancer that has yet to be fulfilled nor harnessed. This conference aims to bring world-renowned experts to demonstrate the potential and guide us in bringing this area of research forward.
For registration Click Here
Registration Fee Waiver for International Students
The registration fee for five (5) selected presentations by international students will be waived. The submitted abstracts by the international students will be evaluated for the waiver.
Those who are interested, please provide the following details:
1) Signed letter from academic supervisor/Head of Department confirming the student is the main contributor to the paper and student’s financial need. Also, include the following information:
Program: M.Sc. /Ph.D.
Field of study:
Year of Study:
Address of Dept/University:
2) Please provide proof of registration at University: scanned current Student ID card.
3) Attach abstract registered with this conference
Please submit the email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31 August 2019. The decision will be sent out by the end of September.