Abstract Submission : Click Here for Abstract Submission
Abstract Submission Deadline (EXTENDED): 15th August 2021
See video below on how to submit abstract.
Information for abstract submission
- Selected abstracts will be published in an e-Supplementary copy of the Annals of Dentistry, the Official Journal of the Faculty of Dentistry, University of Malaya.
- The rest of the abstracts will be published in the Abstract and program booklet of the conference.
- Abstracts will be published only after the confirmation or guarantee of the payment of the registration fees before the given deadline.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to edit abstracts for publication purposes.
- Upload the abstract file (.doc/.docx) using the Abstract Submission System
Abstract Preparation guidelines:
- Word limit: 300 words
- Font type : Calibri
- Font size : 12
- No figure and tables
- File format: Word document (.doc/.docx)
Download the template for Abstract Preparation: Click Here.
For Event registration , please Click Here.
Abstract and Registration Withdrawal: Authors who wish to withdraw their registration and/or abstracts from presentation or publication are requested to send an e-mail to the firstname.lastname@example.org before 20th August 2021. In case any payment is made for the registration, 70% of the total payment will be refunded after the completion of the conference.