Abstract Submission Deadline: 15 June, 2020
Registration confirmation Deadline: 30 June, 2020
Information for abstract submission
- Selected abstracts will be published in an e-Supplementary copy of the Annals of Dentistry, the Official Journal of the Faculty of Dentistry, University of Malaya.
- Rest of the abstracts will be published in the Abstract and program booklet of the conference.
- Abstracts will be published only after the confirmation or guarantee of the payment of the registration fees before the given deadline (see registration page for detail)
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to edit abstracts for publication purposes.
- Upload the abstract using the link used for registration.
Abstract Preparation guidelines:
- Word limit: 300 words
- Font: Calibri
- Font size: 12
- No figure and tables
- File Format: Word document
For Abstract Submission, please click here.
Abstract and Registration Withdrawal: Authors who wish to withdraw their registration and/or abstracts from presentation or publication are requested to send an e-mail to the firstname.lastname@example.org before 30-June-2020. In case any payment is made for the registration, 70% of the total payment will be refunded after the completion of the conference.